Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Do People Think The English Are Ugly Why Do People Say That All Biracial Children Are Beautiful In The USA?

Why do people say that all biracial children are beautiful in the USA? - why do people think the english are ugly

I do not see why people are so important when it comes to the sex of the children. I am black and my husband is white. We have two children and people in the U.S., I always say, oh, not so nice, because not biracial. Being biracial does not make nice. And we live in the Romanian people do not think they are the Gypsies, who because of their skin color. They only come here when they are in summer school holidays to visit my family. My husband is born from Romania said that, if I understand why she might be called the Gypsies come from Romania. But here is a photo of them think you're cute, because they are biracial? If you think you are ugly I do not care who your opinion. Moreover, they do not speak English, so anyway.
http: / / s349.photobucket.com/albums/q378 / ...

2 comments:

Fex said...

People say, because two people are less racist / gives children, that are rare (why everyone thinks Vanessa Hale Berry is hot ???). The same applies to mixtures of Asia, remember Brandon Lee rest in peace. Anyway, I do not think racist. I think that a compliment. The figure in this way, I married my period (Chinese) BF because their uneducated, narrow-minded mother made a comment that ... "What we have for kids ... not yellow, not white ..." What - I think is racist and I do not want my children to grow up a grandmother stupid. So ...

I understand why people think they are Gypsies could. I am Romanian. Yes, this is really the complexion. Her husband is not very good explanation for this, So I will. Sinti and Roma from India loooong time ago. They lived in our country for many years. Originally, the Jews, and a difficult adjustment process (in Europe had in general) because of their habits. For example, they marry their daughters 14 years and is a marriage of convenience - something that still in India. The Jews were not accepted by lending money at interest - what is not Christian. Well, we Romanians like to see more tolerance attempting to others (France and what I mean). Ever wonder why people think that we Gypises? Well, there is. To the extent that you're an idiot, you can in our country. Our history is very violent, not because we have first sh! T, but because everyone wanted a piece ofus in the course of history.

Return to the present. Romania was a communist 1965 to 1989. A couple that has influenced many generations of people. We had very little information about the outside world. When, after the United States, everything I knew Dallas had to say about him .... I was surprised how little I knew. So if people think they are Gypises, because for years ... shileded But as you know, we have in some African countries - from celebrities and Romanian ... Nadine and others ... Well, I'm sure that things change. Ignorance is everywhere, but. The first time I said that the Americans do (in school) you, that I thought the Romanian, I would be out of Rome ....

The Man Who Sold The World said...

I agree that just because a person mixed race is not pretty, but then you go pictures of "their" children here? "
They are only children - I will not comment on her looks do not think it appropriate.

I met many people of mixed origin ugly - I say, mixed race, is commonly used as in the United Kingdom.

Post a Comment