Saturday, February 20, 2010

Two Year Old Just Found Heart Murmur I Have Been Told That I Have A Heart Murmur, It Is Really Stressing Me,cant Function Mentally, Kindly Advise?

I have been told that i have a heart murmur, it is really stressing me,cant function mentally, kindly advise? - two year old just found heart murmur

I was a doc ABT two years ago, and she told me that I have a heart murmur, I emphasized that I am very careful what I eat and exercise in advance. Doc told me that one of my valves do not work properly, can and genetic or THR. Rheumatic fever or rheumatic fever. But I feel so bad, could have led? I know my limits, how can I Spearfish, gym and push my body, I see that I am tired of climbing stairs, or sometimes even to speak, I said that I was very hard to breathe at the other end of the phone, but for me, my breathing is normal ... I do not really work, I had a relationship and was not saying how the peopleto do in my condition, I do not know what to say, I'm afraid ABT visit the doc. I am 34 years old, weighs 87kg and I feel a little more weight. Pls advise on nutrition, treatment, etc. .. streiods can cure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment