Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Protein Shakes In Karachi What Kind Of Shakes Do You Drink During The Intervention Period Of The Protein Power Diet?

What kind of shakes do you drink during the intervention period of the protein power diet? - protein shakes in karachi

I can only find "shake complement protein" / powder. Meal replacement shakes do not satisfy, like Slim-Fast have shakes, Arent, but especially high in protein ... are balanced meal replacement, that is, they have a considerable amount of carbohydrates, fat, sugar, etc ... I need high protein shakes / powder, low in carbohydrates, which works as a substitute for a meal. I Should these protein powders GNC stores ...? Please help me, I'm so confused.

3 comments:

Sassy OLD Broad said...

If you simply replace the protein you can find some very good at Walmart too. The last, which I bought, $ 14.00 for a large container, whey protein (milk) and had 20 grams of protein per serving. I've shaken with twice the amount of dust, as the extra protein after surgery is required. I also liked the Advant (I think it's the name) brand shakes and bars. They have only 1-2 grams of sugar and 21 grams of protein. If you compare the brands and ingredients for a good place at drugstore.com. They wear different brands, and the facts of soy (which I like). I am sure that the GMC-Store can help you. Good luck.

eng lg said...

HV also eat protein in the product or the amount, but if U know, can send the product to an e-mail or voice for me.

elisse s said...

Just the book for you. Your call Go Easy Shkeir Protien. A high protein, low carb, low fat / no saturated fat, no cholesterol, suppressed, and no artificial sweeteners or dyes, increases appetite, metabolism and increase the amount of energy. I can help you with this

Post a Comment