Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pulled Hamstring Symptoms How Can I Tell If I Pulled My Hamstring Or If Its Just Like A Cramp There?

How can i tell if i pulled my hamstring or if its just like a cramp there? - pulled hamstring symptoms

Was not sure, because football season started and JV iv worked very hard, hurt in some other parts of my body, including the thigh, but type IV recently, this pain will do in the region and hamstrings' m not sure if I found, or what? and if I was really upset because the season just started, so I do not know whether I stay or not? Can someone tell me what a pulled hamstring at? similar symptoms?

1 comments:

deptommy... said...

If you are really a pulled hamstring at the back of the thigh is black and blue. Normally there is a huge hit. I would say, slow down a little bit tense the muscle and should be for a few days. It should be good that the season will be great. Good luck ...

Post a Comment