Sunday, December 27, 2009

Real Estate Crm I Just Pass My Real Estate (agent) License Exam.?

I just pass my Real Estate (agent) license exam.? - real estate crm

I spent my Real Estate (Agent) and a review of the trainer offers personal training and wants 1295 $ ... So, if paid in full in advance ..
otherwise it is $ 2695.00 paid in installments. first at offered me a rose from a total of $ 1,500.00 ....$ 400,00 $ and 1100 $ in the first two sealed bids ($ 550.00 each).

Does that sound right?

That's what I get, including the training:

Business Cards
Signage / Name Riders (Listen)
Agent website (forever.. But if I am also cost $ $!
Training
Coaching
Mentors
Contact Relationship Management system (CRM) 3 months
Marketing support (from case) to case
60 years Real Estate / Management / Training Experience
Much more ....

I asked if there any hidden costs, says the fees they will be only $ 75 for loans and insurance manager, $ 150 fee to close a deal.

Is this a good deal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment