Monday, December 7, 2009

Converse Jams Outlet Is It Possible To Detect A Cell Phone Jammer?

Is it possible to detect a cell phone jammer? - converse jams outlet

Is there a way to know if my cell signal by a person with a personal device / handheld block interference? If so, it would be possible to survey the damage at the source?

I do not know wants to have fixed location types lawful use of cinemas and restaurants, but the bag, the size of smug, be proud, but socially stunted cowards who like to think that everyone in the world is a stubborn fool, giving them the right to unilaterally control the talking when, where and how long the others. This, without taking the trouble, politely ask, "offenders" to the call outside.

3 comments:

Yahoo said...

Is there a handheld device, I've seen some versions of Japan's largest firm. I wish I could be one of them.

I have noticed in the advertising section of this page =
Cell phone jammers
Pocket size and high power cell phone jammers and cell ...
www.spymodex.com

dddbbb said...

Wow. I've got one of them. Can a car to another? Hang Up and Drive!

Saddam H said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..................... ...

Post a Comment