Monday, January 4, 2010

Trustee Liability Insurance Is There Any Liability, If A Trustee Has Reported A Wrong Value Of My Trust For Over 12 Years?

Is there any liability, if a trustee has reported a wrong Value of my trust for over 12 years? - trustee liability insurance

And now that it's time is money, I only say was worth 1 / 2, which my statements were ads in the last 12-14 years. I had a total value of the Foundation for loans, etc. The manager expects, is a large bank and only in a letter of resignation. What options do I have?

1 comments:

kate said...

Visit the department that regulates the banks in your state.
Show them that their statements and ask.
You can hire a lawyer, but would probably eat the other 1 / 2 the value of the account.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...

Post a Comment