Friday, January 1, 2010

Liteon Ac Adapter Help Getting A New AC Adapter For My Laptop?

Help getting a new AC Adapter for my laptop? - liteon ac adapter

My laptop charger is broken. I have to change, but I have no idea how to get this book. First, I do not know whether to get the charger. The charger from my friend on my Toshiba, IBM, but not my others. My laptop is an Acer Aspire 3502WLMi. The charger is a Liteon Power Supply, Model PA-1650-02, Entry 100-240V, 1.6A, 50-60Hz and output 19V, 3.42A. I've been looking online but have no idea that I use. Does not specify the two compatibility with Acer exact model, although some of Acer Aspire 3500th Would it still work? I went to a computer store, but everything they have done, which is more expensive to produce shipper. How important is having the same input / output in the form of statistics of my company?

0 comments:

Post a Comment